Monday, September 6, 2010

Illamasqua Snap

Yo girl! Thanks for visiting my blog once again!

Today I have very special post about very special polish from Illamasqua. This one I got with swapping with an amazing girl, sent to me as an extra! This is my only one Illamasqua polish and I absolutley love it and I have to get some more. Which ones do you suggest me to get?
Well, this one is called SNAP and it's very very unique color. It reminds me on granit, kind a asphalt color.
It's very unique color, as I said, grey with silver sparkles in it. Love it! And the formula of it is amazing! On the picture you see only ONE coat and look how bold it is! Love it :-) It's a little bit on the ticker side of polishes and it's a little bit tricky to apply, but with a litte effort putted into in, you get perfect application.
I also like the brush very much. It's slimer on two sides that the other two, so it's perfect for three strokes application and it's easy to more on the nail. Big plus!
So, overall rating about this polish is a big 10 out of 10! Definitely recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. wow.....Great nails.....I am envious. This really looks good in you

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter