Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Essence quattro eyeshadow OH SO CUTE + bronzer + blush

Today I would like to present to you this look. It's all made with new products from Essence. First I contured with new bronzing powder along the nose, under the chickbone and long the side of the face, to make the picture more dimensional.  
The bronzer has a matt finish, so it's also great for counturing, not just to apply like a regular bronzer.

Than I used new multicolor blush and I applied it on the chickbone and swept it towards the enge of the face. It has tiny shine to it, but not too much. You can choose how deep you want your blush. You can only take down bottom of the blush to make it really gentle or you can take the whole blush (with the darker shades as well) to make a little bit more bold blush color. It is up to you!
For the eyes I used new quattro eyeshadow set called OH SO CUTE (#4). It has four different eyeshadows and they work well together, so if you are in a hurry, you can only use this quad and your done!
 
Up left- white eyeshadow I used for highligtning under the brown bone. Up right- rose color I used under the low lash line. Down left- light blue I used all over the lid and down right- navy blue eyeshadow I used to deepen my crease and to blend everything together and out. And I also brought it just a bit on the lower outer corner of lash line. 
They all have shimmer finish, I would wished that the white and/ or rose color would have matt finish, but it's ok, I can always apply another matt eyeshadow right :-) ? My rates for this products are:
  1. matt bronzing powder: 5 out of 5, just because it's so hard to find bronzer with a matt finish and I just adore the color!
  2. multicolor blush: 4 out of 5, only because it's just too pink for me, otherwise all good stuff!
  3. quattro eyeshadows: 4 out of 5, as I said, I wish one of them would be matt, otherwise, the colors are great, the payoff of the colors are amazing and I really like how the color combinations works well together!
  4. I recommend all the products! Essence has gotten really nice quality products, for so afordable prizes, I can't believe it!
CHECK OUT MY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY TWO POSTS BELLOW!

2 comments:

  1. To (+ostale nove stvari) so že na policah?

    Me likey the idea of a matte drugstore bronzer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz imam čisto enak bronzer in multicolor blush in sem zelo zadovoljna!:)

    Lp.

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter