Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Essence quattro eyeshadow CHIC- IFY

With this post I would like to present to you one of the four new quattro eyeshadow palettes and it is called CHIC- IFY (#2). It has four diferent colors of eyeshadows. They are nicely shaped and put together, so they are very interesting to look at. They all have shimmer finish.
First color is on the nude color range- pinkish nude color, appropriate for highlight color under the brownbone and also in the inner corners of eyes, second one is black, appropriate to create smokey effect.

Third color is brown, this one I would place in the crease and the last color is gorgeous silver color, also appropriate for the crease or as I used it, on the lower lashline.

Here are examples how this colors look on eye chart. I applied pinkish- nude color under the brow, brown shadow I placed in the crease, black I used for smokey effect and on the outer corner on the lower lash line. In the inner corner of the lower lash line I placed silver shadow.
First picture is taken under the artificial light, second one shows you shimmers and the third picture is taken in the natural light.
They are all very easy to apply and also easy to remove. I used makeup remover wipes and they came off easily!
I would recommend to purchase this quad for everyday use, because you can create natural eye.
I would give 4 out of 5, just because I like more bold colors.





 CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY POST BELLOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter