Friday, September 24, 2010

Comparison: Essence mascaras: ALL EYES ON ME & STAYS ON AND ON AND ON

Today I have interesting comparison for you. I compared two new mascaras from Essence, which will be in the stores soon!
First one is called ALL EYES ON ME and I have it in SOFT BLACK (#01). On the picture you see the tube and the brush of it.

Here is my naked eye with no products on. You can see I have very light colored eyelashes, not very thick, but they are quite long.
Everytime I apply my mascara I curl them with eyelash curler and place a primer on them. For this post I didn't placed any primer, just mascara.














Here you can see my lashes with mascara. I applied about three to four coats and one on my lower lashes.





It thickened my lashes quite a bit and added a little bit of lenght.But unfortunaltey they are a little bit clumbed together. I should maybe used lash comb to separate them just a bit. I give this mascara 4 out of 5, because I love the brush and the color, but I don't like how it makes my lashes look spiky :-(

The second one is also in black and it's called STAYS ON AND ON AND ON :-) Interesting name :-) This one has a long holder of the brush and it's a little bit more tricky to handle, but I absolutley love the brush. Here is the resoult:

I applied three coats on my upper lashes and one on my bottom lashes. This one does not give as many volume, but longates my lashes a lot!



It's easier to apply than the first one, because it's not so thick and it is also very buildable. With this one I would not have to use a comb to separate my lashes, because the brush does an amazing job itself!


This one I rate 5 out of 5, because I like the end resoult, the brush and staying power. It didn't smear a bit and that is what I'm looking for in a mascara.


I hope you found the review helpfull in any way :-)

CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY 4 POSTS BELLOW!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm lookin for a good quality but cheap mascara so it was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! The pictures are so clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad the first one is clumpy! the 2nd one looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter