Friday, September 17, 2010

Essence Choose me!

Today I have another one of the new polishes from Color&Go line of nail polishes. And this one is called CHOOSE ME! (#38) This one is very popular one and I can see why. It's very interesting color, very unique and I think it's a perfect cheeper dupe for Zoya Charla and OPI catch me in your net. Those two have been long on my wish list and now I have this one which looks like almost the same.
It's very gorgeous polish, very easy to apply and the brush is amazing! It's flat on two sides, very easy to control and you can achieve three strokes application. The formul is not runny or bubbly and you get very nice glittery effect with it!
 The color is on the brughter side of blue, with silver and light green glitters in it- AMAZING! I don't know how it is to remove, but I think some pure aceton will remove it just fine. On the picture you see two coats of it and I think is enough. I would also try to apply it over darker blue polish. I would definitely recommend to buy this one if you like this kinds of polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter