Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Essence MOST WANTED with matt topcoat

 I was wondering in the post where I presented to you this polish MOST WANTED how would this on look in matt version. And here it is! I think this one looks even better in matt version than in the shiny one. What do you think?

Application of Essence matt top coat is super easy, maybe I can tell you that I applied two coats  intead of one, to really cover whole nail and not to leave any stripes behind. Because I don't like the effect of shiny stripes in between. Maybe if that would be my goal I would like it. But this one I wanted the whole nail matt.
I'm thinking of doing some kind of design over it, do you have any ideas for me?

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG GIVEAWAY 5 POSTS BELLOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this color, I can't wait to get it! The matt version is gorgeus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love matte nails in any color. This is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter