Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Zoya IBIZA

 Today I decided to go with the blues :-) And I picked up from a box this one- Zoya IBIZA! This one looks just amazing! And I don't know why I haven't tried it out yet, but here it is!
It's really deep rich blue color, with no shimmer or glitter in it and I believe this one has a creamy finish. I applied two coats, but even one would be enough. I just made some mistakes with first application and that's why I applied two.The color payoff is absolutley amazing!
I love the formula and the brush of this polish, only good things about it!

DON'T FORGET ON MY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY 6 POSTS BELLOW!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I need this! I love how it looks on your nails! It kind of reminds me of Chanel Blue Satin a little bit.
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful on you. Navy blue is so sexy looking. I had to go check in my book to see if I had this. Thankfully I do. Your nails are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter