Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Swap

 I did a swap recently and I wanted to share this amazing nail polishes with you. These one cam all the way from Australia to my little country Slovenia :-)
 Here are (from the left) OPI Just groovy, OPI Jade is the new black and Finger paints Art dealer teal-er. I love this colors and I  can't wait to try them!
 Here are (from the left) Mode cosmetics Arsonist, Mode cosmetics Blue steel, Cult nails My kind of cool aid and Color Club Worth the risque. So pretty, right?
And these two I bought yesterday and I just wanted to share these beautifull colors from Catrice Plum play with me and Easy peasy, Lemon squeezy!
Of which of these would you like to see swatches?

2 comments:

  1. Só posso dizer que é um mais lindo que o outro ...
    Todos lindos!
    Amei.


    Beijos ...

    Elaine
    http://useihoje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see OPI-Jade is the new black and Finger paints art dealer teal-er ....they look amazing in the bottle ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter