Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nfu.Oh #66

This one is the second from my brand new Nfu.Oh polishes and it's number 66. Amazing color of nail polish. I discovered a couple colors in him. In this picture looks like silver holo, on my next picture it loos like blue holo, but it really has green undertone in it :-)
This picture is taken in the direct sunlight and it has a hint of blue in it. It's gorgeous holographic nail polish in the cuttest bottle. But it has a couple of downsides to it. It's horrible to apply! If your first coat is not complety dry, don't apply the second coat, otherwise you'll pull the whole application down. HORRIBLE I say, HORRIBLE! It took me almoust 30 minutes to the 2 coats on my all 10 fingers.
And I also don't like the brush. It's to stiff and way to thin. I think they should do something about that. Otherwise, the color payoff is amazing. It dries with a matt finish but in couple of minutes. I didn't have to apply Seche Vite at all.
 
Well, I found out that I like China Glaze holographic polishes more than I do this one. But I'm satisfied with this on ejust as well.

1 comment:

  1. Did you use the "Aqua Base" that they recommend? It really does make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter