Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Comparison: BLUE LAGOON, POOL PARTY, UNDERWATER and GLISTEN UP from ESSENCE

I have tons of blue nail polishes and I decided to do a comparison from Essence blue ones.
First from the left is GLISTEN UP! It's from collection COLOUR&GO and it's very interesting shade. It's very sheer, but over some dark or even lighter blue it looks amazing. I applied four coats to show the color. It's very light blue shade with some lisgt green- bluish flakes in it! And it also has some silver shimmer in it. From ESSENCE this one is the first with flakes in it and I wish they would had more polishes with flakes, more colors! It applies great, no striky! I recommend!
The second one from the left is UNDERWATER. Also from COLOUR&GO collection. I applied three coats of it and the color is beuatifull. Very dark blue but lighter than ESSENCE SYF Deep blue sea. It has light blue sheen to it and the application is gorgeous. The brush doesn't leave any marks, but it on the thicker side of formula. But I love it anyways :-)
On this picture the first from the left is POOL PARTY. Also very interesting color from COLOUR&GO collection. It's a light blue color with even lighter blue shimmers in it. I applied three coats to achieve bold color. The application is super fast and with no marks left behind. This color just makes me go to the pool and take a swim :-)
The last one (second from the left on the last picture) is BLUE LAGOON. This one is from MULTI DIMENSION collection and it's their newest nail polish. I absolutly love the color. The color is in the middle shades of blue and I would say it has a metal finish to it. I applied two coats of it and it seems to me two are enough. With application you must be very carefull, otherwise the brush leaves marks. The color is amazing and I definetly recommend it!
If  you have any questions, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter