Friday, March 19, 2010

Abstract Bling Bling- entry for contest

I decided to entry Madamluck's mega contest!!! Her theme was artist's choice, so my favorite thing is abstract patterns. So I did these design, added some bling and I must confess that I love it!!!
I went for abstract, because I love that everybody can see in these kinds of designs something else, something different..
I used ORLY PARDONNE-MOI nail polish as a nude base color. And than I used black nail polish with a thin brush from ESSENCE  and silver glitter polish also with a thin brush from KISS. For the dots I used SHE-STYLEZONE in black and a dotting tool. I added three different size silver rhinestones and on my ring finger I created half of a flower. I finished it with SECHE VITE top coat and I'm done :-)
Fingers crossed girls :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter