Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sleek Makeup Haul

 I've been wanting to try this cosmetic brand for a while now and I placed an order at Zapikonai online store couple of days ago. I got my items in this two cute little bags. And what I ordered?
 First item is this FACE CONTOUR KIT that includes two shades- pressed powder in light color (darker shade) and highlighter in lighter shade. I will use this as my contouring details under my chickbones and sides of my forhead.

 Then I got one BLUSH in shade FLAMINGO. Gorgeous pinkish- peachy color. First photo on direct sunlight, second photo in natural daylight.

 This is how it looks on my skin. Again, first in direct sunlight, other in natural daylight.


 This item was included as an extra. It is a lipgloss, raspberry color with some silver sparkles.


Than I got this liquid foundation tester kit, to see which color looks best on my skin. It includes 5 different shades:
  1. SHELL the lightest one
  2. SAND
  3. CALICO
  4. BAMBOO
  5. LATTE is the darkest shade


 I also bought creme to powder foundation kit in LIGHT shade. This kit has 5 different shades:

  1. SHELL the lightest shade
  2. SAND
  3. CALICO
  4. BAMBOO
  5. LATTE is the darkest shade


 And the most important item is this one... I- Divine mineral based eyeshadow palette- THE ORIGINAL.
 It has 12 different eyeshadows, large mirror and two sided sponge applicator (that I won't be using with this one; I wish it would come with a regular brush for eyeshadows).
 Here are pictures on direct sunlight. I wish  the shadows would have names, but I couldn't found them if they have them. So, here are black, yellowy nude, purple and very gentle pinkish  nude.
 Here are deep blue, peachy rosy color, light blue and orange- bronzy color.
 And here is greenish blue color, green, bronzy and olive green color. They are all shimmery, except the black one is matt. This is definitely not the last palette I got from this brand, because I just adore the colors and the payoff and they are quite afordable- 10,75€ each. Definitely recommend SLEEK!

1 comment:

  1. O ful lepo! :).
    Sploh me zanimajo swatchi teh podlag/korektorjev.

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter