Thursday, July 7, 2011

Review: Essence BALERINA BACKSTAGE limited edition

Today I'm presenting some of the products from Balerina backstage limited edition from Essence. I didn't bought all the products this collection has, but just the ones that cought my eye. Entire collection you can read about here.
 First, I bought one nail polish. #5 Grand- plie in black. It's a black base color with orange fine glitters in it.
 Next I got two lipglosses-  #1 Wear your little tutu that  is baby pink color with very fine silver shine in it, and #2 On your gracile tiptoe- kind of peachy orange color  also with silver sparkles in it.
 Here is Blush souffle- Prima ballerina- creamy blush. On top picture is on direct sunlight and on bottom picture is natural daylight. I have to say that I adore the color, but I don't like the smell and the packaging. How do you apply this kind of blush? With a brush or fingers or what? When I swatched with my finger, I got a lot of product under my nail and I don't like that :-(

 Here are two eye souffles- #1 Dance the swan lake is almost nude color and #2 Pas des copper is a light bronzy color. Again, top picture direct sunlight, bottom picture natural daylight.
 Here are swatches for all the products (from left to right)

  1. Lipgloss #2 On your gracile tiptoe
  2. Lipgloss #1 Wear your little tutu
  3. Blush souffle
  4. Eye souffle #1 Dance the swan lake
  5. Eye souffle #2 Pas des copper

3 comments:

  1. I like eye souffle but we don´t have this edition in our country:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, tale blush si pa res želim <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want Blush souffle and Eye souffle #1 Dance the swan lake!!

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter