Thursday, May 19, 2011

Orly Bailamos

 
 Today I just couldn't decide what to put on my nails... Than I remembered on this polish, I recieved within my last swap I did on MakeupAlley (Here are my items if you are interested in swapping with me: my swap items )- Orly Bailamos. I love this polish. I always liked ORLY polishes, because of their formula, brush and variety of colors.
 This one popped up in my eyes, because of the beautifull blue color, that reminds me of the sea... Yeah, summer is coming and I'm already in the seaside in my mind :-) So, this one is a blue polish with  a hint of light green shine in it.
The formula is great, on the picture you see two coats and the brush is perfect for three strokes application. What do you want more from a polish :-) ?
 Than I decided to do a little nail art, very simple and quick....
I took a dotting tool, S-he 290 and draw 5 dots on each nail, waited to become  a bit thacky and than draw a line in each dot, to create a flower, placed a blue rhinestone in the middle... And VIOLA!

3 comments:

Free Hit Counter