Friday, June 4, 2010

China glaze Let's groove

I would like to show you this gorgeous color I got yesterday in a swap. It's from my favorite nail polish brand China glaze and it's called Let's groove. For all of you who adore violets and purplets I highly recommend this polish. It's absolutly amazing color. The picture does not give it justice, I just can't capture the beauty of the color.
The quality is amazing, I applied only ONE coat! And look how bold it is! Love it! The brush is also very good, just the right size for perfect three strokes application. I will wear this color quite a lot I think! It's really gorgeous rich deep purple color that's also very shiny!
I will play around with some stamping images tomorrow and I hope it will turn out great! Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter