Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bundle Monster image plates

Today I got some of the Bundle Moster image plates from a swap I did recently. And I have to admit guys I love this image plates. They are very unique and some of the images I haven't seen before with anykind of stamping plates, not with Konad and not with Chez-Delaney. I love this plates!
I haven't try them out yet (because I just recievd them an hour ago), but from looking at them, I saw they are very sharp! The edges are seriously sharp and you can cut yourself! So, be carefull handling them. The images are very detailed, so I hope they will print good on my nails. I'll let you know, when I'll try them. So, here are the pictures of those I got and I can't wait to play around with them!
I also got some nail polishes within this swap, so stay tuned to see them!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Konad or any nail plate images but these are so reasonably priced that I want to try them but I am goof and scared about those sharp edges that I keep hearing about. I would love to see how your images come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this made me break LOL - I need to get the bundle monster plates now :) Too many unique images for me to pass up.

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter