Sunday, February 19, 2012

BIG Essence and Catrice haul

 Today i have very exciting items to present to you. Some of them are going out of both, Essence's and Catrice's line and I had to stock up, but most of them are coming in, so they are brand new!!!
First, let's start with my favorite cosmetic products- nail polishes! Here are six brand new polishes- 5 in regular line and one from LE NYMPHELIA.
First one new is BROWNO MARS- bronzy brown color with shimmer finish. Next to it is BE POOL from limited edition NYMPHELIA- dark green with blue undertone and I think it also has a shimmer finish.
 Here on the left i my favorite polish from the bunch- KING OF GREENS- green with light green shine in it, with shimmer finish. Next to it it's HEAVY METALLILAC- lilac color and this one is a bit tricky to describe. I would say it has a duochrome finish. But I'll be sure, when I swatch it. Would you like to see it?
 These two colors are also very amazing. On the left FRED SAID RED- not red at all, but it's true orange color with cream finish. Great for incoming spring and summer. And also this one is ACidDC- greeny yellow color. It reminds me so much on OPI Who the Shreck are you! This one has a light green shine in it.
Here is newly shaped brush. It's flat from two sides and very wide. The tip is slightly curved, so placement  goes well near cuticle area. It's perfect for three strokes application. 
Here are polishes from Essence- new incoming polish nude glam polish in ICED STRAWBERRY CREAM, outgoing BE OPTIMISTIC! that I just had to get and also outgoing glitter topper from nail art twins- EDWARD, that I couldn't missed.
This polish is one of many incoming new tipe polishes 3 in 1. You can choose either of two or layer them over each other and get third color. Because I'm not pink person, this one will go up to swap, but I think concept is amazing!
 Here is new brush from Catrice- smokey eyes brush with two different brushes- one for smokey effect and other for eyeliner or filing in eyebrows.
From Essence in the middle is incoming two sided eyeliner with thin and thick tip for doing line on upper eyelid.
And Essence outgoing eyebrow pencil that I had to stock up!
Here you can see the difference between thin and thicker tips od 2 in 1 eyeliner pen.
 Here are 4 outgoing mono eyeshadows from Catrice that I just had to get, before they are discontinued. 

 And here are two incoming eyeshadows from Catrice. These two are acctualy from their Trend edition Nymphelia, but I think they are available also in their regular INTENSIV'EYE line.
 And one new incoming mono eyeshadow from Essence. Toupish purple color with matt finish.
 Again from Nymphelia- marbled baked powder brush with three different shades- red, orange and nude, for glowy cheeks :-)
 One new incoming lipstick from Catrice GET THE NUDES PAPER! I thought it would be more nude, since I'm not  a big lipstick person, but I'll try to rock it anyways :-)
 New incoming mascara from Essence- GET BIG LASHES- VOLUME BOOST! Love the brush. Let me try it and you'll see detailed review on this one...
... and also on this one- new incoming mascara from Catrice- XXL VOLUME- THE GIANT EXTREME VOLUME MASCARA. Also very big brush, interesting shape to cover all lashes, from way inner corner to all the way to outer corner.
 Well, that's it :-) Which products would you like to see in detail?

1 comment:

Free Hit Counter