Wednesday, October 20, 2010

French manicure (Essence french manicure kit) after a week

 Here is my manicure after one week. I think it's still good looking, for a week period. The ends are showing a bit, but the actual polish didn't chipped off. When I do regular french tip design (with white regular polish and a topcoat) it never lasts me a week, because the white part always chips off and I get tiny lines around my end of the nails... I usually remove it after 3 or 4 days. But with this kit I easily wore it for a week. But today I'm getting this off and something exiting on :-) So, my final rating for this kit is 4 out of 5, because of the good quality and long lasting resoult!

3 comments:

  1. wow ~ 1 week. not bad! :D it still looks clean.

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. seven days?? amazing!! :) It doesn't chipped!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Looks like you wore it for like, 3 days.
    A week isn't that bad, the only thing bad is that I'll probably get bored of the design D:

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter