Monday, January 30, 2012

RE-MIX Someone like you feat. new BM image plate no. 213

I started with two coats of Essence SOMEONE LIKE YOU polish from re-mix your style collection. Cream finish, deep  brown color. On pictures is a bit too light, because it's taken on direct sunlight (when there was sun still.... not like today, when I woke up in snowy morning... Never mind :-) ). Well, this color just screamed to me for some stamping design over it, because on it's own was just to plain for me....
I used Bundle monster image plate no. 213 (new line), this all over design, that are kind of abstract flowers, or some circles or something :-) How would you call it? For the design I) used China glaze HI-TEK, one of my favorite polish for stamping.
I finished it with Konad special top coat and here you can see final resoult. Like it?

2 comments:

Free Hit Counter