Friday, January 13, 2012

Preview: China glaze ELECTROPOP collection spring 2012

This spring will be colorfull with China glaze polishes. This collection will brighten us with 12 new different lovely colors. My favorite is
AQUADELIC
it's a aqua blue green, first this one reminds me on For Audrey, will see swatches and comparison.
KINETIC CANDY
this one is light dusty blue creme
ELECTRIC BEAT
dusty medium blue creme, very gorgeous and quite unique color. again one of my favorites
GAGA FOR GREEN
this one reminds me of green grass sooo much! It's yellow toned green, with creme finish.
SUNSHINE POP
very brush, summery color yellow with shimmer finish. I've read critics about his oneabout it's finish. We'll see!
MAKE SOME NOISE
again, one of my favorites- orange toned red coral-y with creme finish. I think this one would look great as a base under some flakie polish. Any suggesstions?
WICKED STYLE
bright pink, also with cream finish. You know pink is not my (wicked) style, but probably this is great pink :-)
FUCHSIA FANATIC
dark fuchsia color, with creme finish.
GOTHIC LOLITA
first of all, love the name, kind of oxymoron :-) dusty purple with a very subtle blue/pink shimmer
DANCE BABY
I would say this color reminds me on baby pink, bubblegum-ish color, with creme finish.
SWEET HOOK
Pastel lilac color polish, with creme finish.
TECHNO
Silver and holographic hex glitter mixed with small silver glitter in a clear base. Love it!


I found these swatches here, thank you!

I like some colors and I hope I'll get them, others are not for my taste, but overall, this collection is very nice!

1 comment:

Free Hit Counter