Friday, October 21, 2011

Bundle monster #212 Abstract eyes design

Today I have another stamping design for you with new set of image plates from Bundle monster. For my base color I used 1 coat Catrice's Pool party at night. I absolutely adore this color. This picture unfortunatey is not 100% accurate. This color is a mix between dark blue and purple color, with a cream finish. Super for stamping!
Than I used Bundle monster image plate no. 212, all over nail design, I saw it as bunch of eyes, but I think they are very simple peacock feathers (only tops of feathers). But let's say they are eyes :-)
 For the design I used one of my favorite polishes from China glaze Metallic muse. And this is the final look. I topped it with special topcoat from Konad, let it dry and I'm done :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rasta :) Ok Cityville is great but at first i prefer polish lol so here i am ^^ Nice color, i have to check if i have this one :) Nice design too

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter