Friday, February 11, 2011

Funky fingers and New York Fashion

 Hey! Long time no read, huh? Well, as you see I cut off my nails, so that's why I don't do a lot of posts, because I don't like my short nails... But I swapped for some polishes latley and I can't wait to show them to you!
 Firts one is from FUNKY FINGERS, called Southampton seafoam. Beautifull baby blue color, with cream finish. Very similiar to CG For Audrey. Very easy to apply and on the pic you see two coats. I love the bottle and the brush, very easy to use. It also gives good coverage.
Than I applied french tips stickers on the roots of my nails, to create moon shape, but those didn't work so well, they were coming off big time, so this one is not so good... I hope the next try will be better. So, I went over with New York Fashion polish called Hot baby blue. In real life difference between them is very visible, so the picture does not give them justice. Well, I leave this one for couple of days, so stay tuned for more new colors :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter