Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sephora by OPI Dark room

This polish is my first from Sephora by OPI and I have to admit that I absolutly love it! I love the bottle, the brush and the formula of it.
I got this one from swap on MakeupAlley (Here are my swap items: http://www.makeupalley.com/swap/myitems.asp Take a look!). I haven't seen swatch for it, but I adore this color. It's on the darker side of colors, mix between dark green, gray and black color.
It has no sparkles, no sheen, it has a cream finish. On the sun is more green and in the shades it's a lot darker. I love the bottle, the handle is amazing to hold and get a good grip. The brush is thinner than a lot polishes I have, so more than three strokes are needed to cover whole nail. But it's easily moved for application. The formula is also great, not watery, not bubbly and is not streaky at all. Deffinetly recommend this one!

1 comment:

  1. I love this color! I haven't seen it on very many blogs, either, so it's nice to see it once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter