Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: Million styles effect topcoat SHAKE IT! FLAKE IT!

 If you are a big FLAKIES fan, you must try this topcoat out!!! I fell in love with it in store and love still countinues!!! First I did basic french manicure and let it dry.
 And then I used image plate from Konad m26 and stamped it on midle, ring finger and on my thumb, just to and a little funk to my french.
 When it was dry, I went over with flake top coat and this is how it looks like. Amazing right? Me LOVE it :-)
 It has all the colors of the rainbow in it, depends how light hits it! From yellow, orange, green, purple and blue. Just awsome!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these flakies! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your blog^^

    blogg♥mfashionfreak
    giveaway♥mfashionfreak

    I'd love to follow you if you could do the same for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog today, and you are totally rock star!! I don't usually have much time to look at blogs online, but I found an awesome app for smartphones ... it is called " bloglovin' " and it puts all your new posts right to my phone so I won't miss any. If your blog can somehow link to that thing or however it works, that would be so awesome.
    THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME! I love nails :D

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter