Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tiger french tip design


First, I applied diamon hard base coat from KISS. This is an amazing base coat which takes care of my nails. It makes them stronger and protects them from chipping.
than, for my base color I choose nail polish from ESSIE called CHINCHILLY. It's an autumn color, but I think it's also suitable for winnter. So, I applied two coats of ESSIE and waited for a couple of seconds. Than I applied my SECHE VITE dry fast top coat. My nail were dry in 3 minutes.

To make this color more interesting, I took my black polish with a thin brush and just on tips of the nails I painted tiger stripes. I started on the top of the tip on the edge and with a light hand painted towards the inner side of my nails. And I just painted the tips, so I created the french tip design with tiger stripes.

Hope you like it!

Till next time, take care!

3 comments:

  1. Nice.
    I use the same basecoat and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nails and how they look.
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get the striping so durn perfect?????????
    Love, love, love it,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter