Friday, June 21, 2013

Turtle necklace from SPARK

Hi again and welcome! Finally I have written promised review about SPARK online jewelry item, that was sent to me for reviewing purposes. But never the less, I don't love this item any less as I would bought it myself!
As you all know, I absolutely love turtles! And this gorgeous necklace is just made for me!
It has a dark golden chain (it hangs just above cleavage) with dark golden turtle. Turtle itself has multicolored rhinestones that really invigorates this neckace. They  make this little turtle very special.
I absolutely love this necklace and I love to wear it. I wore it on my son's first birthday party and I got a lot of compliments. It's not a big statement peace of jewelry but it's special enough to be noticed. If you are interested in having this little beautiy, visit SPARK online store, that will be up and going really soon!

2 comments:

  1. Zelo lepa verižica. Odlična za poletne dni..nosila bi jo na belo oblekico, ali pa za na plažo :))

    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a unique and beautiful necklace, I've never seen anything like it but it is so striking :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter